Display and collect XYZ 3-axis magnetometer data to make calibration magnetometer more simple and professional with wireless connection (WIFI).
All you need to do is rotate and rotate !
Wiring MPU9250 to use with ESPrtk
See the circuit diagram here : IMU-MPU9250 Export IMU data in Real time.
Sample rate (Hz): Speed reading magnetometer data from sensor.
Max sample : Set limits for the number of samples collected. (The collection process will automatically stop when enough).
File format export : Format of data file , support ‘.txt’ and ‘.svc’.
Data output format :
Option to configure the content of the data file by inserting text (Text1-2-3-4) in front – between or after each X Y Z value.
Then output will be :
Output each sample = Text1+X+Text2+Y+Text3+Z+Text4.
- Text1 : ‘x=’
- Text2 : ‘ y=’
- Text3: ‘ z=’
- Text 4: ‘\n’
Example 2 :
- Text1 : ‘x=[‘
- Text2 : ‘], y=[‘
- Text3: ‘], z=[‘
- Text 4: ‘]\n’
3D View , control , and download file.
3D View :
Note: 3D points of Raw data and Calibrated data only showing after get more than 200 sample !
- Scroll vertical scale bar to change distance view from Camera
- Left-press the mouse and move to change angle view.
- Raw data show as points with red color.
- Calibrated data show as points with blue color.
- Select or Unselect ‘Raw’ checkbox to Show/Hide Raw points .
- Select or Unselect ‘Cal’ checkbox to Show/Hide Calibrated points .
Control and download :
- Press Start to start or continue get sample data.
- Press Stop to Pause get sample data
- Press Clear to clear all sample in file.
- Press ‘Download Raw’ to download RAW file (non calibrated).
- Press ‘Download Cal’ to download Calibrated file .
Calibrate magnetometer on ESPrtk.
Compensating hard-iron-and-soft-iron-effects on compass sensor using trasnsformation matrix.
Go to this post to learn more : IMU MPU9250 ; Calibrate magnetometer on ESPrtk using Magneto1.2.